Friday, January 9, 2009

SNOW!!!!

So the big day is finally here! The day I leave for Europe. I have to say that the fact that I am actually going to Europe has not quite hit me until now, so I am very excited and in a little bit of disbelief that I am actually going today.

However, I do not want to jinx myself, because it you’re reading this from Chicago then you can look out your window and see that is snowing very hard. It is only 9 in the morning and you cannot see the street and everything is covered in fresh snow. It is beautiful, but today it is much less beautiful because it is supposed to snow all day, so I do not know what that means for my flight, or the traffic even getting to O’Hare. Anyway, with my flight 12 hours away I am hoping that the snow will stop and our plane will take off as scheduled. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment